Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
I cut the two images apart to trade one with Anne.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
- Take pictures of our community.
- Have the kids draw/paint two pictures of from the images we took of our community.
- Trade one picture from each student with the students of Australia.
- When we receive our art work from Anne's school my students will compare and contrast the artwork of the other students with their own.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
- Phyl, from There's a Dragon in my Art Room is one of the most caring bloggers I have met. She always takes the time to write a comment. Not any old comment, no, she writes her heart out and has my respect for it. I know, from reading her blog, she is a glitter filled soul sharing her wide range of color with her class, friends, family, and by writing a blog, the world! It is amazing to be recognized by such a person. Thanks!
- Update! Thanks to Erica and Tishalou. Both have listed me as a top 15 as well and they are spectacular (and listed below) as well. Thanks Girls!
- I am a 31 year-old person trying everyday to have a better day then the last.
- I have been teaching at Rogers Elementary in Rogers Mn for 7 years now. I taught one year in Minneapolis (elementary as well) and one year strait out of college in Kiel, WI (high school)
- In the summer I like to offer classes through our local art alliance or community ed. Other then that, I take the summer off with my family.
- I have two Mini's. My son, Sawyer, is 4 years old and is a kind hearted new soul. My daughter, Matisse (age 2) is not new at life at all... she is a spicy little thing who loves to school her brother. Both of them make me laugh EVERY day! I very rich in mommy love!
- I am married to a husband that loves me and likes me. He is a tech ed teacher and we take the summers off with our kids together. We recently celebrated our 7th year together in marriage.
- My ideal vacation is to be doing something, creating something. I can't stand going to the beach and just sitting there... I'm always sketching or making. I love taking classes and learning.
- I am a technology lover! I love blogging because I have met some wonderful people from all around the world. I love when people become followers of my blog because it allows me to find more blogs, more people, and have more conversations.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
This part is going to be tricky because I truly enjoy so many blogs. The ones I will mention are the ones on the side of my blog list. I most often check out the newly changed blogs.
- There is a dragon in my Art Room
- Art Project Girl
- Make it and Love it
- Anna Mariahrner
- Lines, Dots, and Doodles
- Adventures of an Art Teacher
- The Art Teachers Guide to the Internet
- Mrs. Art Teacher
- Art with Mrs. Smith
- Skinny Taiste
- See What We Did Today
- Mary Making
OK Phyl, Hope you enjoyed the fun. I can't wait to see if other blog follow suit and share more about themselves as we did.