Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Lovely Lesson 2

Intro this lesson with a game...

It was fun to talk about how families all look different. We played a game to began with called... "True for me". We all stood in a circle and I would say something like. 'I have a brother...'. If the statement is true for you, you step forward. There is no talking in this game (but for K's that can't be done:)) so you just look to see who it is true for and then everyone steps back into the circle and another statement is said. Other statements I mentioned is, I have a sister, mom, dad, two mom's, two dad's, grandma... and so on. We talked about how every family is different.

Part three in 24 hours!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I'm going to try it with my pre-K class in a few weeks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete