Thursday, May 12, 2011

I had to join in...


Fun Art 4 Kids, The Small Art Teacher Site and Mary Making all are bloggers who have shown variations of this wonderful project. I had to join in… I have seen this on many blog and I can't even start to link all of them. If you have a variation of this, please place your link in the comments. This has been a great lesson that ALL kids found success in. I loved placing these in the hall and hearing the responses. You have to give it a try, visit the above links to see clear tutorials. Thanks fellow bloggers for sharing your wonderful ideas. I love my online coworkers!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for linking others to our network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://msjuliesartschool.blogspot.com/2011/05/elephant-vortex.html
    This is a mish-mash of a couple of popular projects on art teacher blogs right now- optical art and the bleeding ink elephants.
    I've really been enjoying your projects and blog. You have some very lucky art students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blogger was doing some weird things the other day and it is not letting me post the comments that were left. I did a copy/paste of the two message I received.

    The Art Fairy wrote:
    http://msjuliesartschool.blogspot.com/2011/05/elephant-vortex.html
    This is a mish-mash of a couple of popular projects on art teacher blogs right now- optical art and the bleeding ink elephants.
    I've really been enjoying your projects and blog. You have some very lucky art students!

    Lori wrote:
    Love it! Thanks for linking others to our network!

    ReplyDelete