Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Deep Space Sparkle


Jessica, from The Art of Education was kind enough to let me know that MiniMatisse is nominated for Art Ed Blog of the Year.  I am so humbled by this, especially when I see who the other nomination are.  I want to take a minute to highlight some of the other blogs that are being honored in the same way.  If you are not following these blogs, please do because they are AMAZING!!



California Girl, Patty, has an extremely attractive blog called Deep Space Sparkles.  Since following this blog, I have watched it go through a couple of looks along the way but the format now is very pleasing to a visual arts teacher.  People who are teaching art can purchase inexpensive, comprehensive lessons from Patty at this blog site.  Be sure to stop by Deep Space Sparkle today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice words. I feel pretty lucky that I've had so many art bloggers to ride along with over the years. There weren't many of us when I started 3 years ago, and now, wow! Everyone has done a great job of capturing their perspective an art teacher's life.
    Big kuddo's to all of us!

    ReplyDelete