Monday, January 16, 2012

There's a Dragon in my Art Room

Jessica, from The Art of Education was kind enough to let me know that MiniMatisse is nominated for Art Ed Blog of the Year.  I am so humbled by this, especially when I see who the other nomination are.  I want to take a minute to highlight some of the other blogs that are being honored in the same way.  If you are not following these blogs, please do because they are AMAZING!!


What an honor to talk about Phyl and her blog There's a Dragon in my Art Room.  Phyl feels that 'she has the best job in the school', and I agree, teaching art is a wonderful job.  This K-6 art teacher shares everything, her ideas, her opinions, and her celebrations.  I'm sure everyone who will run across this post is already following this amazing blog, but if not, you're in for a treat!

1 comment:

  1. I got confused when I looked at my dashboard and saw my blog name posted by you! I thought perhaps I'd been sitting at the computer a wee bit too long (I've been editing pages of a cookbook ALL weekend and my brain is fried).

    Anyhow, you're a sweetie pie. I am just able to spend so much time posting on my blog because I have no life ha ha ha. Seriously, no kids at home and a husband who seems to reside in an alternate universe sometimes (but not in a bad way)makes it way easier than if I was trying to get 2 or 3 kids fed and to bed.

    Thanks for the kind words and the shout out. (The down side is, I'm not sure I really want too many more followers - I like our friendly little group, and it's getting harder to manage!)

    ReplyDelete