Monday, June 4, 2012

Step 4- Collecting the rocks


Rocks are out... Now how to get them back.  I had a counter top cleared off with numbers ranging from 1 to 150 (the amount of rocks that I was collecting).  After repeating my due date to staff several time, and placing it on the announcements, I received about 1/3 of the rocks on the first day.  I expected this.  When doing a large activity like this I always allow 'late' time.  The next day I had a few more.  I put out my hard due date to staff and received MOST of them by my 'true' anticipated time.  As the rocks were trickling in, it was nice to have a designated space for the rocks to go.  I would highly recommend coming up with a plan for collecting the rocks when doing this project with a large group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment