Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tarkett Floor, Gray Alphabet


It's coming right along!  My husband and I have been working on our basement most of the summer.  And we are so close to finishing that jumping out of my skin to move down there.  We are not doing the traditional family room in the basement.  My dear husband has agreed to a spare bedroom, bathroom, kids play room, two closets, and the largest space is... MY ART SPACE!!!  We just got the floor in and I can't wait to share it with you.  Hopefully I will have more projects in the near future to share as the basement comes together.


This is the view of the two art supply closets that I have asked for.  Can't wait to get my 'stuff' down there.

Above is a good view of the floor.  We wanted a creative space and Tarkett Linoleum was perfect for us.  We went with their Ambiente line.  This pattern is called Gray Alphabet.  I'm in love with it.  Below you can see the soon to be play room.  We have big plans for this room... but we'll get to that in the ball and winter.  The BIG stuff is done!  






7 comments:

  1. That floor is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm SO jealous. Our basement is unusable - looks like something out of a horror movie where someone is held hostage or perhaps an episode of Breaking Bad where someone is brewing something illegal amidst the grime and rumbling walls. Meanwhile I'm searching for a space to run an after school art class sort of program and I want to do it in your basement! Love love LOVE that floor! And the blue wall! Congrats on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool floor. My house actually doesn't have a basement, which is odd in Kansas. Someday we hope to live in a house with a basement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We are finishing our basement! It's making me want to do this to our basement. Looks like it can be easy maintance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with that floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floor! I had no idea linoleum could look like that.

    ReplyDelete