Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Organizing Loose Paper...


The best thing of the week!  I created a little storage unit for all my loose paper.  I hat having all the paper stack up and get lost and when I want a color it's always on the bottom.  I created this to help me organize my paper.


I kept it REALY simple by using a glue gun, some scrap wood from the Tech Ed department and some drawing boards.


I measured out these racks with using the paper I'm going to place on the shelf.  In this case 12x18 inch paper.  I glued the wood onto one drawing board in three different spots as seen above.




I simply place the racks on top of one another (didn't glue them to each other).  This way it will be easy to move or change if needed.  Another step to organization!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you the clever one?! Thanks for the great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are "drawing boards"? I tried to search that term on Home Depot, to no avail....

    ReplyDelete