Thursday, July 17, 2014

AOE National Online Conference for Art Teachers


Today is the day!!  It is the 3rd Online AOE Conference.  I can't wait to join over 1700 participants in this event today.  I will be presenting in the eleven o'clock hour.  I have a guest speaker in my presentation too... My Mini Matisse!  If you are new to this blog I invite you to follow and join in on the educational and creative conversation that takes place at MiniMatisse.  You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterests.  If you are already a follower, Thanks!  We all grow when we talk about how to make art education better.  I learn so much from your comments.  Also, if you have a blog, Post it in the comments.  I would love to add you to my blog roll.


The past two AOE conferences were stunning!  They were completely encouraging, inspirational, and full of new contacts, ideas, and conversations.  Did I mention the swag bad :)  We'll see you there today!

2 comments: