Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July's Creativity Challenge


Do you know this guy?  If not, let me introduce you.  This is Tim Needles, @timneedles.  He is one very creative, very energetic guy!  Check out his Tweets... They will make you laugh, and think!  He's great and he is doing an Art Challenge for the month of July. Check out his blog, The Everyday Renaissance.  It will have a new Art Challenge for everyday in the month of July.  


I just finished up the #jfj15for30 from Journal Fodder Junkies and had a blast.  I plan to take part in This challenge too titled, #k12ArtChallenge and/or #TERPart.  I will do my best to keep up but I plan to be more forgiving this time around.  If I miss a day because of life, I miss a day.  But if I have a few minutes, I can sit down and have an 'assignment' ready to go.  I will be sharing these works on both Twitter and Instagram.  Just started posting to Instagram because of peer pressure from Cassie Stephens.  I have to admit, I'm liking the format.  Cassie's always right. :) 


Join me in working on your own creativity.  Art Challenges aren't just for my students, they can be for me and my peers as well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment