Saturday, September 8, 2018

Illinois Art Education Association FREE Webinar


Have you registered for this FREE event? Illinois Art Education Association has opened this webinar up to anyone who would like to participate... Non Members as well!!  They host several webinars over the year with truly amazing Art Educators highlighting the 'GREAT' in their classrooms.  

I will be sharing the many ways that I'm creating a Connect Effect in the many communities that I belong to.   My students, my homeroom teachers, my school, the families of my school, my local community, my online tribe, and my global world. No matter what your goals are this year, creating a Connect Effect in your classroom will not only enhance your students experience but help support and fill your soul! 

Can't wait to 'see you' all on Sept. 10th at 7:00 CST.  Sign up by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment