Friday, May 28, 2010

Eggs in a tree...

I feel bad because this idea I got off from a blog but lost the information as to which one. If it was yours, please let me know. Anyway, I did this with my K's recently to talk about recycling. We used magazine clippings for the nest. They loved it:)

Update: I think I might have found the link to this ideas... Thanks to Mrs. Smith! Check it out!

Update again: Katie from Art Teacher Adventure has a posting most like this project. She has some beautiful photography to go along with her lesson. Be sure to stop by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh golly, could this idea be from my blog? http://artwithmrssmith.blogspot.com/2010/03/do-bunnies-really-lay-eggs.html If it is, I think this is the first time I've seen someone post pics of an idea they got from my blog:) :) :)
    I love that you used shredded newspaper, and I love your blog title!
    tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the project I did with my first grade students earlier this spring!
    http://artteacheradventures.blogspot.com/2010/03/1st-grade-recycled-bird-nests.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- I think you're right... I will update right now. Thanks for helping me out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole this idea from a blog too! I loved the results!

    ReplyDelete