Sunday, August 15, 2010

Artist Trading Cards!



I need your help!

I have a goal this year to make sure every student in my school knows what a Artist Trading Card is. I have a couple of trades set up but I am still looking for more. I have about 110 to 125 per grade, K-5. I am hoping to trade with other visual art teachers/ classes. My 5th grade is trading with Japan. My 2nd grade is trading with a couple of schools from Australia. Anne from use your colored pencil, has about 60 students who will trade with my kiddo's but I'm still looking for a couple more from Australia. I have 4 more grades to set up a 'art pal'. I will blog soon about my (our) plan for the trading cards. Anne and I have been working on some great things!

If you are interested you can comment or email me at Nicholechahn@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get lots of offers, but I'd be interested in setting up trades for my Sm'Arties class - 7 homeschoolers, 3rd-6th grade this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurelee I would love to trade! I will email you with more details.

    K-Sue... I like the idea about trading with homeschoolers. I may be working with a private school this year and that might be the best group to have trade with you. I love the idea of our students learning what is the same and differences of how we learn!

    Anyone who is interested please email me at Nicholechahn@yahoo.com or leave your emailing address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to trade with you- let me see how to do this, so give me a week or so to look at my plans. :)

    Christy
    cbranham@warren.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete