Saturday, August 21, 2010

Artist Trading Cards!


I'm excited to announce that I made my first trade! Anne, from Use Your Coloured Pencils, and I have been working on our plans for a trade for many weeks now. Here is our plan...

  1. Take pictures of our community.
  2. Have the kids draw/paint two pictures of from the images we took of our community.
  3. Trade one picture from each student with the students of Australia.
  4. When we receive our art work from Anne's school my students will compare and contrast the artwork of the other students with their own.
Anne and I decided to do a trade between ourselves 1st to see how long it will take to mail and to help our students understand what our vision is for this project. I'm so excited to my very first 'art pal'!

4 comments:

  1. Love this. I do a community project every year. Would you like to do exchange with us in the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! Erica you're in! Please email me and we can talk details! This project is going to be so much fun!

    Nichole.hahn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'd better get onto sending you something...You're making me feel lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a week of summer vacation Anne... no worries!

    ReplyDelete