Trisha Smith is an amazing art teacher with LOTS of great ideas. Her blog, Art with Mrs. Smith, is a great resource for other art teachers. I appreciate her selecting me for a Stylish Blogger Award.
Here are the request of the game.
1. Link back tot he person who awarded you.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 other blogs that you enjoy.
I love my life. Teaching is wonderful, my family is a blast, and I find humor in most.
My positive outlook on life is not who I have always been. It is just a better way to live and I made the choice to be happy in life.
I went scrapbooking last weekend. This is what mid western people do in the bitter cold of winter. I'm happy with my spreads and tear up with ever page as I admire the pictures of my family. I am rich with great family.
I love my grandparents. I'm 32 and have 4 grandparents between my husbands side and my own. My kids are close to their great grandparents and grandparents.
I was nominated for Mn Teacher of the Year but recently found out that I did not make the top 30. I was excited to be honored with a nomination and know that this is not a loss. I see great teachers everyday and so many that are masters. I have so much growth to do before I will even consider to call myself a master teacher. In fact… I don't know if I would ever give myself that title.
The picture on my blog is only my face. The hair and glasses are added with a fun site called yearbook yourself. I love that picture of me because it is what I imagine a 'perfect' teacher to look like. I think it is funny because I feel I am everything but perfect:)
I have two kids and a wonderful husband who are my life. Sawyer (boy) is 5 and his favorite things are legos, and sewing on my machine. Matisse (girl) is 3 and the funniest thing ever! She is our favorite tornado some times we call her our wild flower. My husband is so funny, tall, good looking, talented, caring… wait where was I:) Oh yah... this whole family got start with a wonderful man who came into my life.
- http://seewhatwedidtoday.blogspot.com/- Cute blog that has some great ideas for tiny minis.
- http://karenogen.blogspot.com Technology baby! This blog has so many great resources.
- http://onecrayolashort.blogspot.com/ and http://vividlayers.blogspot.com/ - I may be missing some WI bloggers but these teachers deserve a award right now. What a tough situation these days.
- http://snippetygibbet.blogspot.com/ I love all of Jan's blogs, you should become a fan of all of them.
- http://kids-finelines.blogspot.com/ Wow! You know that 'master teacher' that I was talking about in the above… This lady would qualify.
- http://mymessyartroom.blogspot.com/ I love a messy art room:)
I just listed a few blogs that I check all the time. Please look at my blog roll for so many more blogs that I love and visit all the time!