Monday, January 16, 2012

Adventures of and Art Teacher

Jessica, from The Art of Education was kind enough to let me know that MiniMatisse is nominated for Art Ed Blog of the Year.  I am so humbled by this, especially when I see who the other nomination are.  I want to take a minute to highlight some of the other blogs that are being honored in the same way.  If you are not following these blogs, please do because they are AMAZING!!



Katie Morris, from Kansas, has a blog called Adventures of an Art Teacher.  This blog is a WONDERFUL insight on how to teach young artist with great success.  Her tricks of the trade are worth looking into.  She has so many great idea and posts often.  This is a blog to follow because not only is Katie an amazing art education leader but she is also a wonderful cheerleader… she is quick to comment and help pump up her fellow art educators.  

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thanks! That's really sweet. I'm glad we were able to vote for more than one blog because I voted for several of my blogging buddies, including you! :)

    ReplyDelete