Thursday, January 26, 2012

Painting with lights in the classroom!



Brought it into the class… Sooooooo fun!!!  Brought in some of my 8th grade into my storage closet (only dark place in my room) and they had a TON of fun painting with lights!  I had a great comment from Mrs. Novak (Organized Chaos) as well.  Her class did some WONDERFUL activities.  She suggested hooking the digital camera to the TV to allow students to see what they are doing.  Great hint.  That would have been helpful.  She also has her whole class involved at once.  She has a room that she is able to make very dark.  It was fun for me to see the kids with smiles from EAR to EAR!  Great job all!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Organized Chaos... sooo cool and I'm soo jealous. I don't have a storage room in EITHER of my art rooms! : /.... I'm gonna have to figure out how to pull this off..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a really fun project that I wish we got to do.

    ReplyDelete