Monday, June 11, 2012

Art and Technology

This is me, Nic Hahn... So ready to present to you today:)
Welcome!!
Art and Technology

I am presenting at Art Camp for Art Educators today.  I will be asking teachers to log onto my blog to get the directions for the presentation today.  Feel free to browse through the presentations that I will be speaking on today.

Art Camp Participants,

To start out the session, please complete the form below.



If you would like to follow along with my presentation on QR codes, please do so, (click here)
If you would like to follow along with my presentation on Stop Motion Animation (click here)

Thank you so much for coming today.  Please feel free to contact me via blog (MiniMatisse.blogspot.com) or email (nichole.hahn@elkriver.k12.mn.us).

No comments:

Post a Comment