Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Art Club


Art Club is getting Art from all over the world.  We have a lot of fun opening our packages together and looking through the ATC sent to us.  These kids are excited to trade their work.  This last month we received art from California and two different location from Australia!  



Every month we create new cards too.  So here is December Cards.  You can see that we used coper tooling and created a raised design.  We used a scratch pad to rub off some of the coper and show the silver behind. The best part of art club is working with a small group on things I couldn't do/afford/maintain with a large group setting.






1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog - I always feel inspired by your ideas! I've passed on a Christmas 'gift' to you on my blog Dream Painters - a virtual token of appreciation :)
    Cheers, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete