Monday, March 25, 2013

Glue Gun holster

Great solution for the glue gun mess...
Our tech ed department come up with a WONDERFUL way to story glue guns.  They used a bunch of tools and it's a highly engineered piece.  I'm not that smart:)  I wanted a similar thing that is portable for stations, color coordinated, functional and if I could, I wanted to up cycle.  Here is what I came up with.


I started out with some 'junk' wood from the tech department.  We drilled a hole in the top and I painted them up.


I then drilled a hole in each of the cans I used to make it easier to screw into the wood base.


I drilled two cans on each side of the wood (one for the gun and one for the cord).  Then placed one larger can on the side.  This one will be a good place for extra glue sticks.

Love the results of my new glue gun holsters. 

1 comment: