Tuesday, December 17, 2013

White Texture...



What a fun Tactile Texture project!  What I love about this project is it give students an amazing opportunity for creativity.  I bring them through how to make a couple of textures but then I leave it up to them.  Most students can't wait to create their own tactile texture.  They look WONDERFUL displayed as a large group!


Here it the video explaining the process...


Once again, I was inspired Pinterest... I would love to site the source, but it simply brings me to the image.  Click here to see the original.

For a game to support this activity, please see my Texture Game by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. What grade level? Love the lesson and the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2nd grade. They are loving this project. They like that they have so much freedom!

      Delete
  2. I remember doing this project about ten years ago -- I originally found it in a SchoolArts magazine.

    ReplyDelete