To prepare for our ear drawing we practices for a whole hour. I had the kids separate a paper into for sections. Here are the 8 ears that we drew...
- They drew once using the video Proko video highlighting the Why? (watch the video, and your'll understand)
- Followed another video posted earlier.
- Follow a paper, step by step ear, by Triarco
- Draw a ear from life (as shown above)
- They turned the other direction and drew another ear from life
- They had to use different object to create an ear (art supplies, sports, and so on...)
- An ear of an elf
- An ear of their choice.
This was a great way for students to really brainstorm ways to create an ear. I think we will have some good ears to send into the contest by Triarco.