Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Final Touches


A few more areas that just needed to be decorated.  We added the shadow into the front windows.  We just used tag board and tissue paper.  The kids designed it, and I cut it out.  I added a couple of pillows that I created last year.  The web was a great system called, reverse applique.  If you don't know what that is, check out this tutorial on That Darn Kat (click here).


The candles are my favorite!  My Aunt C. gave me this sweet candle holder.  It needed a little TLC and some spray paint, but it is perfect.  I looked at 3 stores for candles.  I got frustrated and just bought white candles and sprayed them black too.  I then lit the candles and used red crayon next to the flame to make the 'blood' drips.


No comments:

Post a Comment