Monday, July 6, 2015

Presenting at AOE and Hosting #K12ArtChat


July is an exciting month!  I will be presenting a the AOE 2015 Online Summer Conference.  I love these conferences.  They are on my own time, no travel required, and you can be in your PJ's!  I guess I've never tried wearing PJ's at an onsite conference... don't know if that would be as acceptable. Anyway, here's my write up... I'm really excited and will be posting some Artist Trading Card info. in the next two weeks to get us all as excited as I am about this presentation!! If you haven't signed up, please do before July 14th. The big presentation is July 16th!


Continuing on with the Artist Trading Card theme, I will be hosting a #K12ArtChat.  If you haven't done one of these... Join me, get out of your comfort zone and give it a try.  This is not just for Art teachers, in fact I would love to have K-12 teachers teaching all subjects (even Early Ed Teachers, and Post-Secondary Teachers) Home School, Private, and Public teachers.  I want admin at the twitter chat and community event planners. After both the conference and the twitter chat, there will be an opportunity to be involved with an international Art Trade.  This is going to be huge!  No matter if you have small numbers of large for your class... There is room for you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment