Do you want the good news or the bad news or the good news...
- The 1st Annual MiniMatisse Global Artist Trading Card Swap is a MAJOR success! We now have 101 schools signed up and over 10,700 cards expected!
- It's my first time, I'm being sponsored by my Parent Group to provide this for free. I'm nervous and want to assure that this is a success! That means, I need to close the trade off this year to new participants.
The Good news AGAIN!!:
- There is a way for everyone to participate digitally! I am so happy to introduce Creatubbles.com. I have created a 'Gallery' for all participants (ALL students who make ATC's) to upload their work onto our gallery.
Let me introduce Creatubbles!! This is an online Digital Portfolio that I will be using with my 4th grade this year to document their Artist Trading Cards. There is so much that I love about this site, but let me just tell you a couple of reasons why you should join us in adding your artwork on Creatubble...
- This site is SAFE! It is advertised 'The safe social platform for creative kids'. Isn't that what we are all looking for? A totally safe platform for our students.
- It's a beautiful site!! Easy to use, intuitive to users.
- It connects students worldwide. Students can comment and 'bubble' (similar to a like on Facebook)
- Students have control! They can create their homepage, add their art outside of school, create artist statements, add voice and video.
Take a look at what Susan Riley from Education Closet has to say about it.
A little more about Creatubble...