Thursday, December 10, 2015

Printmaking: AOE Studio Class


I'm very excited to share some of the amazing learning I have been doing in the latest and greatest AOE Studio classes.  I am having such a blast!  I have taken many classes and I teach with AOE... but that is NOT why I'm writing about these classes.  I feel AOE courses are very relevant to art teachers.   I can't wait to tell you all the learning I have done in this investigative class.


This studio class was such a BLAST because it was what art teachers love to do... explore the mediums, investigate, problem solve and share/teach others what you know. I learned a ton from my peers and it was fun to make art for me... while learning for the classroom.  Stay tuned for some of the highlights of the class in the upcoming weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment