Wednesday, January 6, 2016

@MiniMatisse is hosting the #k12ArtChat


As mentioned in a previous post, I have some happenings that I would love to invite your participation for.  This Thurs. January 7th at 8:30pm CST I will be hosting the #k12ArtChat.  I'm excited to be discussing Stop Motion Animation as a subject because I feel that this is a hook for most students.  I also think it's a great way to 'create' with technology, to integrate, design, document, with technology... not just 'use technology', but rather make with technology.

Here are the expected questions for the chat.



The #K12ArtChat has invited several presenters from the EducationCloset.com upcoming winter conference.  These people have some amazing ideas and will be giving away their conversation for free via these twitter chats.  I you want to learn more about any of these subjects, think about joining us for the online conference coming up in February.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment