Friday, January 15, 2016

Sketch Book School



I signed up for a Sketch Book Klass with Sketch Book Skool I'm doing the beginners kourse.  I'm super excited to get started on this and I will be sure to share the class products.  I think the thing I'm looking forward to most is I'm taking this class not for credit, not for school... This class is just for me.  It's my birthday present for myself.   Taking care of me and creativity! 

This is the email I got today...

Your first teacher for this kourse is Danny Gregory. Danny will open up a whole new world of drawing to you and encourage you to take the first steps at slowing down and really capturing little pieces of your everyday life. 


So excited to get going on this! I have just recently been introduced to the work of Danny Gregory and I'm a big fan.  I have been using him as inspiration in class.  Great observation drawings. I can't wait to learn from such a talented artist!

2 comments:

  1. See you in the SBS Student Union!

    - Steph Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the beginners kourse last February , I love Danny's work and I recommend his book Art before breakfast , just got my hands on that book a couple days ago and it's awesome so far !

    ReplyDelete