Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#NAEA16... Here I come!


#NAEA16... Here I come.  If you are attending the conference be sure to find me, picture included.  I'm also going to be sporting this button to identify myself to this blog.  Please... Come find me so we can connect!! 


I have been working hard on my presentation. I'm presenting on the #ConnectEffect, but I when I submitted my proposal I didn't have a fancy name for it.  My presentation is called, "Leading Successful Partnerships: Breaking Down the Walls of the School"  It's at the McCormick Place/ North Building, N231, Level 2 at 1pm -- speaker  (me) Nic (Nichole) Hahn. The first 50 people that attend will be able to get a 'gift' package allowing them to participate in a #NAEA16, #ConnectEffect Artist Trading Card Swap. It's a mouth full, but as most ATC swaps are... going to be a good time! I love sharing art! 

Here is my biggest worry... I know so many of you.  I enjoy working with you, and learning from you and know most of your profile pics... but it might be the first time we are meeting.  I'm afraid it's going to be a little like the video below.  So please forgive any awkwardness, or memory fails.  Please come visit me and introduce yourself... I will be doing the same to you, I'm sure! I can't wait to meet so much of my #PLN!

No comments:

Post a Comment