Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer Art Challenge

Are you up for a challenge?? You know I love to do a challenge now and again when it works into my life.  Right now I am planning on attempting Tim Needles challenges thought our #K12artchallenge.  He has some amazing and creative great ideas and amazing celebration of posts from our #PLN (Professional Learning Network).  Check out his post on Everyday Renaissance.

Word is that next month Visual Journaling with David R. Modler and Eric M. Scott.  They did a challenge last year and it really pushed me out of my comfort zone.  I'm looking forward to participating when I can this summer. I'm sure the challenge will be posted on their blog in July... you should bookmark it now. JournalFodderJunkies

The current challenge is from Team Grundler... BINGO baby! We in Minnesota love our Bingo and this is a fun way to keep the creative juices going over the summer and connect with your #PLN.  Join us on social media and I guess with this one... you can actually win a prize! Let's do it people!!  Here is the post from the #k12artchat team, Matt and Laura Grundler


No comments:

Post a Comment