Wednesday, August 3, 2016

iPadPalooza MN


Here we go!! iPadPaloozaMN! For those of you who are not familiar with the Minnesota State Fair... It's kind of a big deal.  It's 10 days at the end of Aug. and it's packed with entertainment, music around every corner, an amazing Arts tent, and the food... oh the food.  We are known for putting everything 'on a stick'.  Sure the usual fair food stuff like a corn dog but also cheese, bacon, candy bars and even spaghetti.  TIES (the venue for iPadPalooza MN) is just down the street from where the big event happens thus, the theme of the day... The Great Minnesota iPad Get Together (also the theme of the fair.. minus the iPad part). 


I am presenting at 12:35... I'll be presenting about Stop Motion Animation hope to get this as hands on as we can. Stop Motion can fit into any classroom.  I already have many links and resources on this presentation on my resource page on iPadPalooza MN website (click here). My plan is to update this post after the presentation with EVERYTHING that was talked about, all resources and links that are requested.  There is always great conversation as we learn about stop motion animation. 

Hope to see you Thurs. Aug. 4th or check this out after the update to see what we talked about!

First Update:

Nancy Walkup just posted a Stop Motion Animation on her Facebook page and I had to share this for our session tomorrow. Click here to see yelldesign's work.


I tweeted that I would be using this today and yelldesign replied suggesting this Vimeo...

No comments:

Post a Comment