Thursday, February 2, 2017

Artist #Crush



Feb. 2nd: Artist

I admire so many Artist... I'm inspired every day by one artist of another... but when I was thinking of my Artist #Crush... I knew who it was going to be... Her name is Katrina Madsen Berg.  She is an artist that I discovered via Instagram and now I have one of her works of Art in my home.  


I saw her images and fell in love.  I looked through her website and Instagram and found landscapes, cakes, birds, and mixers.  I sent an email and then a small, wooden, painting canvas.  I asked my son to choose a subject and we decided on a subject for the painting.  He chose the mixer because we love to cook as a family.  I love this artist and her style.  It's a blast to follow her on Instagram and watch her interest change and develop. Recently, I have seen her venture out from paintings and she is now offering cloths as well on her site.  Be sure to check out Katrina Berg's Instagram and beautiful Website today.

No comments:

Post a Comment