Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sewing retreat...

Pencil holder?Tim's ApronSawyer's hat.My NEW favoritecoin purse...iPad cover... ATCMatisse's hat, side 2Both HatsVincent's stocking...First zipper ever...open coin purse ATCInspire by my sister...Molly's cake ATCMatisse's hat, side 1Sweet Swim ATCSweet Swim ATC Sweet Swim ATCATCATC

Sewing retreat..., a set on Flickr.

Earlier in the week a group from Twin Cities Suburban Modern Quilt Guild went on a retreat up north at a cabin. I had a very productive two days. Check out the projects I made. I tried hard to do lots of 'new' things. I made my first hat, place my first zipper, and use a new technique called reverse applique. I also did a couple of familiar projects such as MORE APRONS! Don' think I will ever have enough of those. I had a great time and would suggest all crafters to find sometime soon to sit down and work on your craft. It is so therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment