Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Art For Small Hands


Jessica, from The Art of Education was kind enough to let me know that MiniMatisse is nominated for Art Ed Blog of the Year.  I am so humbled by this, especially when I see who the other nomination are.  I want to take a minute to highlight some of the other blogs that are being honored in the same way.  If you are not following these blogs, please do because they are AMAZING!!


Julie Voigt from Art for Small Hands is a blog author that I read often.  Julie has an impressive resume teaching in public, private, and Montessori schools, both in the United States and Hong Kong.  I have used her lessons once and a while on my mini's at home.  This clean, crisp blog is easy to view what is important, the students art work.  Art for Small Hands is another blog to add to your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment