Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentines Day: Bottom Shelf

This is a fun little basket as well.  I made several 'Kissing Balls' after seeing this great tutorial online.  I was shocked at how long it took me to make the one tissue rose ball so I switched it up a bit for the other ones.




I made one sphere using textured yarn, one using fake flowers, and yet another with candy hearts.  Used a couple of ribbons and tulle,  also stuck a couple hearts on a stick in there... and bam!  Another crafty valentines decoration.  I was totally going to make them all tissue flower balls but didn't because I don't have enough patients:)




Not shown on this shelf, but has been added since are these sweet little wooden displays.  I simply drilled some holes in the wood and used those dollar tree hearts once again.  I was inspired by a much more artistic version of this same thing (click here).


The shelf is now completed for the holidays:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment