Thursday, July 16, 2015

The 1st Annual, MiniMatisse Artist Trading Card SWAP!


So excited for today!  The Art of Educations, Online summer conference is TODAY!  I always come away from this information/inspiration packed day feeling refreshed, reenergized, and excited to start the new school year.  

Today I present on Artist Trading Cards! There is/was a lot of information at the conference about the 'how to' implement ATC in your classroom, but I would like to invite all to participate in our worldwide, 1st annual, MiniMatisse Artist Trading Card swap. Here is what you do... 

First Fill out the form below...

Next make quality ATC's with your class or program.



Then, mail the cards and the mailing form (click here) to Hassan Elementary. All information is on the form, but feel free to email me with any questions nicholechahn@yahoo.com

Finally!!  We send back the same size trade that you sent us.  This will have cards from many other schools that participated in this Mass Swap.  The goal is that you will get back your cards by Jan. 1st, 2016 (but most likely before).

All are invited to participate, all ages, all schools, all classes (you don't have to be an art class), home-schools, community programs... I have been working HARD at trying to set up for my 4th grade to participate.  They will be making ATC's this whole year.  I have created some examples of ATC's and some flipped lessons, and I'm sharing them all with you.  Please feel free to take a look and use all the ATC information on this blog (click here) or on my website (click here).   

Come join us!!  We are excited to trade!


No comments:

Post a Comment