Monday, August 10, 2020

No Artist Trading Card Swap

Well... here we are in August when I am typically telling everyone how to sign up for the MiniMatisse Artist Trading Card Swap. Last year, my 5th annual #ATCswap almost didn't happen. I just barely got the cards sent out before my school went into lockdown. Many participants received their cards after the lockdown. Their students never got the cards.  The good news is, you have cards to trade with your students this year (I guess that is the silver lining). 

Anyway, there is way too much uncertainty this year. I don't even know what the expectations of teaching are for my classroom so I have no idea if I'll be able to participate in the swap. I created a Google Form that several teachers filled out and on Friday, August 21st I email anyone on the form list. This allowed interested teachers to contact one another and set up a swap between individuals 

You can watch on Instagram as people start trading. Watch the tag #ATCswap and I will be sharing anything that I'm tagged in as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment