Thursday, February 4, 2016

Education Closet, Winter Conference


This weekend is the Education Closet 2016 Winter Online Conference.  This is the first time I have been asked to 'present' for this Arts Integration and STEAM conference.  I'm really looking forward to being a part of it this Sat., Feb. 6th.  

Susan Riley (pictured above) the lead lady on this amazing resource. The sites purpose is all about bringing STEAM integration into the classroom.  The reason I love this site is Arts Integration is a priority.  I have so often seen STEM simply put the A in the word as an afterthought. Not here, Art is a feature! Love this ideas, this site, and I know this conference is going to be a blast!

If you are attending, or have questions, be sure to comment here, check out the EducationCloset site or hashtag on Twitter to #connectivity16.  Hope to 'see' lots of you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment