Friday, February 19, 2016

iOS Summit Stop Motion Presentation



I will be attending and presenting at the iOS Summits, Powered by Edtechteam Minnesota Sat. Feb. 20th.  I'm really excited because it's my first time presenting at this event and I can't wait to learn from so many others that are masters in their fields.  Many of the presenters I follow on social media too.  It's always fun to meet my #PLN.  So join me in the W231 room at 1:15 to learn a little about stop motion animation. 
 

1st, let's talk about set up.  What can be used? How does it work in a class?  What do you need? How much does it cost? Check out this link for a preview( Homemade iPad Stands)



Next, let me give you the ideal situation. This is a independent age group, with plenty of time to work and all the materials needed.

Story Map found here






Working with a younger group?  Here are a couple solutions for that.  We will talk about how to get many little hands involved in a collaborative stop motion animation. 







Do you have special needs students... They can become involved too...


There is going to be a lot of hands-on learning and sharing happening in this energetic presentation.  I hope to have you join me tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment