Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

First, Thanks Hannah from Art, Paper, Scissors, Outside the Lines Young Artists' Studio, Chesterbrook Academy Elementary and my friend Anna Imagine Explore Create from for passing this award on!

7 fun facts about me…
We just were excepted on a house offer and will be moving by the end of this month! Hoo Ray for new starts, and new projects (garden, decorating, organizing)

I have a student teacher right now that I have a small crush on:) Mrs. Nandory is doing a great job!

I'm advisor of student council and we just raised over $700.00 for the Japan relief fund.

I have a wonderful husband of whom I'm very proud of. He has recently finished his first year of his masters. He's quite the perfect match for me:)

I love fireworks.

I read (listened) the whole series of the 'Hunger Games' by Susan Collins recently. I couldn't stop, I just kept listening and listening (book on iPod) until it was finished.

I love sewing with my son. He is 5 years old and is quite the little sewer. I adore my daughters humor, she is three and doesn't even know she is being funny… and that is why I love laughing with her.

I think the last award for my blog was the Stylish Blogger Award. I have a lot of GREAT blogs that I love with that post, be sure to check it out. But for today I would like to mention some different blogs because I love so many of them.

Great Blogs

1. If are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, please do the following.
2. Thanks the person who gave you the Award
3. Write seven facts about yourself
4. Link seven blogs that you enjoy reading
5. Finally, Contact the blogs you choose to let them know you awarded them this honor.



4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! Thank you for including me in your list of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I feel honored to be part of such a list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm reading the Hunger Games now. It's intriguing but also creepy. I don't know if I would've been able to handle it as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New house? That's big news! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete