Thursday, January 19, 2012

Art with Mr. E.

Jessica, from The Art of Education was kind enough to let me know that MiniMatisse is nominated for Art Ed Blog of the Year.  I am so humbled by this, especially when I see who the other nomination are.  I want to take a minute to highlight some of the other blogs that are being honored in the same way.  If you are not following these blogs, please do because they are AMAZING!!


Mr. E is a father of two, a teacher in Nashville, and a blogger… and a popular blogger at that!  Art with Mr. E is a great resource for 'what's happen' in the art world.  He thinks big and shares his BIG ideas.  Again, Mr. E has so many followers that I'm sure if you are seeing this post, you are already a follower of his blog.  If for some reason your not… check out Art with Mr. E.

1 comment: