Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Organizing Storage

I was inspired by Alicia's post (on Aug. 20th, 2014)  on The Art of Education site.  She shows a couple of ways to use containers that are free to be a solution to storage.  I was lucky enough to find spray paint on sale as I prepared my room this year.  As I set up my new room I'm trying to be very thoughtful of how I'm setting it up.  I want to make this room visually appealing as well as functional.


Spray painting between meetings.


I used metal coffee cans for the big containers.  These are holding the large markers.  The smaller containers are baby formula containers.  I put the skinny markers on in them.  Typically I don't keep these two items because they do not stack and they take up too much room but they are perfect for this situation. I decided to plays them on the window sill, there is just enough room.

No comments:

Post a Comment