Thursday, June 11, 2015

Storing Artist Trading Cards


Want to get started with Artist Trading Cards but not sure how to store the cards?  Here's the solution I came up with. I gave each student a baseball card sleeve and a ATC sized colored card to coordinate with their table colors.  The colored card was to have their class ID on it as well as their name.  Each class had their own binder that fit nicely in their class drawer.  The sleeves were easily distributed to the class and all cards were very protected in this way.



At the end of the year, I choose to save the ATC sleeves and give the cards back to the kids in a little bundle.  I think next year I will have the students make a carrying case for their collection, or ask PTO for replacement sleeves and give it to them in the sleeve it's self.


Are there other solutions you have come up with for storing ATC's?

No comments:

Post a Comment