Friday, June 12, 2015

Going on a Picnic- 1st grade Final Performance



I work with a VERY creative staff.  They go all out for programs and decorating the school.  I really don't have the opportunity to decorate/hang work. I have often asked for help and my staff and volunteers of our school are so willing to lend a hand.


The music performance this year was all about 'Going on a Picnic'.  They had props on stage, art hanging everywhere (art from their classrooms and my art class), and displays set up in the homerooms as well.



I mean, check out this tree!  Mrs. Nelson, a first grade teacher at Hassan Elementary had this in her room.  She moved it into the entry way to welcome parents into the performance. It looks so cool!!



Here is my small contribution.  If you saw on a previous post, my 1st grade made these Picnic Weavings. A parent was so kind as to display the amazing work on our GIANT bulletin board.  Overall a beautiful performance by the kids and my wonderful team of coworkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment