Thursday, August 8, 2019

Everyday Day Art Room- A Small Concept in Big Way


Today on Everyday Art Room I'm sharing how we have so many things to cover as Visual Arts Teachers, sometimes it's hard to know what to focus on. For many years now, I have worked on one small aspect, one concept, and made it so big that ALL students will know that term or that idea or concept for the rest of their lives. 

Here is a little more about the Monster Mediums! (Click Here)


Want to see more about the Bit-O-Bios?? Here ya go! 


Or how about Process?? Is Process what you want your kids to truly understand?? Here's how I focused on that small concept in a big way. Check out my Process Pigs by clicking here.


Tag me on social media to share what concept you are focused on this year. I would love to see what you are doing to make that small idea into a Big Deal in your classroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment