Thursday, October 3, 2019

Everyday Art Room: Full Circle


This is a public love letter to explain that what you do today could be the change in someone's life in ways you could never predict. This is a personal story about how a cooperating teacher continues to share her teachings in person and through others 20 years after a connection was made.

I mentioned in the podcast that Kim Roberts lessons still inspire me today. Here is the bear in a bed lesson that she inspired (click here) as well as the Pattern Loops (click here). Both the lessons and the process are tools I still use often in my classroom even today.

So one more time, I will say thank you, Kim Roberts, for sharing your classroom with me many years ago! Take a listen to The Everyday Art Room to hear the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment