Friday, May 15, 2020

Google Template for Students to 'Become a Teacher'



This adventure of Distance Learning has led me down a choice-based path for my students. I figured we needed to offer choice so students could work at their own level, and use the materials that they have or feel comfortable with.  I have also chose to set up my lessons with a theme of Careers in Art. This upcoming week I am asking my students to 'Become a Teacher'. 

My younger students will be using Seesaw to do this (click here- link will be live soon). My older students will be assigned a lesson on Schoology. I have made a template for them to edit. I also have provided a student ready video to teach how to edit and create a tutorial. (click here-link will be live soon).

If you like this lesson and want to do it with your students, I encourage you to do so. I think learning how to explain something to another person is a life skill that should be practiced throughout a students educational career. That is why I think this lesson is so powerful. 

Download the template for 'Become a Teacher' here

No comments:

Post a Comment