Thursday, November 15, 2018

Chalk a Planter- Inspired by Denver Chalks


A long time ago, my husband and I lived in a small townhome with a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old. One summer we wanted to show our kids how food is grown so we joined in with our towns community garden. We had a plot next to the most wonderful couple... Denver and Kristen Grubb. These two quickly became part of our family. 


Several years later, we celebrate holidays together, life events, and life changes. One of the life changes that the couple has made in the past several years is getting involved selling and creating with Chalk Couture products. They gifted me some transfers and chalk and I have had the chance to play around with it at home. I thought I would share the process and product with you by recording it to share.


It's just that easy! I love the transfers I have. The best part of this product is the team, however... Denver and Kristen are passionate about their business.  They have so much more to share on their website, Denver Chalks. I follow them on all social media and learn something new all the time. Be sure to check them out yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment