Thursday, October 31, 2019

Everyday Art Room: Scary Stories from the Art Room


October 31, 2019... what else would I talk about on Halloween other than Scary Stories from the Art Room on the Everyday Art Room? This is a personal and gory story about an injury that 'haunts' me. I don't want to share too much about the story, but I can share the results of it.

Due to this event... I have always sought a safe paper cutter. Almost 2 years ago I got one... and I have loved it ever since. Please take a look at the following video to get a better idea of how this thing works and why I can actually say I literally 'love' a paper cutter... OK... maybe I can say I strongly appreciate this paper cutter... here watch. 


You want one now... don't you. Well, here is a link to a variety of paper cutters like it. Just go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment