Monday, November 11, 2019

Playdough Request

First Grade Parents of Hassan Elementary:
I'm excited to be teaching secondary colors using playdough in my upcoming unit. I would appreciate your help. I'm looking for parents who are willing to make a batch (or two) of playdough to send into the classroom. We will be studying Joan Miró for the next two lessons. Take a look at the past lesson that I have done, click here. Below is a very successful playdough recipe that I would love you to use if you would like to help out. 
I will need 5 batches of each primary color (red, yellow, and blue). I would like the playdough by December 2nd. You can email me if you are willing to make a batch of playdough, Nichole.Hahn@isd728.org

IF your student is allergic to any of these ingredients, please let me know. I have done a health check with our office, but it never hurts to double-check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment